About us.

Thursday 11 September 2008


Well its friday and I have millions of things to do in not very much time!!!


My 1st agility competition tomorrow with Lily. Oh god, why did I ever get back into this!!! Retired from shows 7 years ago, and they were only really for fun with my fab but not too fast Sprollie. Now I have a potentially fast & mental collie, and I dont know if I can do her justice!!


Hopefully her nerves will cope better than mine and we can have some fun.

Training last night and she was on good form so fingers crossed!!

Mental note to self, pack plenty of toilet roll and ice!


Oh well, off to start packing all the camping gear. Forgotten ow much you have to remember to take when travelling with pack of dogs & husband and Daughter and Daughters boyfriend! Bacon, bread, tea, coffee should see us through, oh and bottles of wine, nearly forgot.

Will let you know how I get on!

No comments: