About us.

Wednesday 24 September 2008

Mid week moan .....

Well what can I say? Dogs all been out and happy sleeping now, Fern still sleeping, needing a lie in after 2 hard days at college!, the cats are in sleeping off a night on the tiles, and I have a million & one things to do but unfortunately have to go and run next doors office!!! 6am start for me!


Lottery tonight. Just a small win would be nice so we can move, have a small field for dog training, and I could concentrate on our businesses not have to work for someone else. Not too much to ask?


Oh well, dream on. I'll just escape into one of my fave places in the world, in my head and the day will fly by. Hopefully have afternoon off to take Fern out shopping and spend some quality mum/daughter time.


Ireland mmmmmmmmmm!......................

No comments: